We believe in making complex things simple. In that spirit, please review our privacy notice and policy and what we do with the data we collect. To emphasize, everyone at Shelby Glove wholeheartedly respects the privacy of your and our own personal information.
In summary, we ...
- Believe in the maximum protection of personal information and the fundamental concept of privacy.
- Will only collect the bare minimum of your data for us to perform as a business.
- Strive to be fully transparent with you, our customers, and the regulators when it comes to cyber-attacks and or intrusion attempts on our business.
- Take all possible and sensible measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. This includes encrypting data where possible and not sharing or selling your information.
- Do not directly sell or trade your personal information. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
What information do we collect?
We only collect basic information needed to fulfill your questions, orders and inquiries. We never sell or share personal information with any 3rd party. We maintain our records solely for business and marketing purposes only.
We may collect:
- First name, last name and or middle name.
- Email address.
- Your mobile and or contact number.
- So that we may get in touch and discuss your transaction should there be questions.
- Company Information
- Address for shipping
- Credit or Debit card information to process your order (we DO NOT store your credit card information).
How do we collect your data?
- Information is collected via your consent through marketing lead forms and/or the transactional ecommerce check-out process.
The right to opt-out:
You have the right to opt-out and exercise your right to "Be Forgotten". Please send us a message via our online form below or email email@example.com to request your information to be removed from our systems. We will contact you with additional information within 48 business hours. However, it may not be possible for us to completely remove all your information for reasons we must maintain local and federal business compliance to transact as a business.
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact Shelby Specialty by visiting the about / contact area.